Admission into Handmaids Girls’ Secondary School
Candidates are examined in English Language, Mathematics and General Studies.
Download The Application Form
The completed application form costs, ₦5,000 (non-refundable) application fee
Applicants will require:
- THREE PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH
- PHOTOCOPY OF BIRTH CERTIFICATE/STATUTORY DECLARATION OF AGE
- LAST RESULT FROM PREVIOUS SCHOOL
- PHOTOCOPY OF BAPTISMAL CARD (For Catholics Only)
- TRANSFER CERTIFICATE (for SS1)
- MEDICAL CERTIFICATE OF FITNESS FROM ST.MARY’S CATHOLIC HOSPITAL GWAGWALADA, ABUJA
Further information is available from the School Public Relations Officer on +234 08036621555.
HOW TO APPLY FOR AN ENTRANCE EXAMINATON INTO JS 1 (2019 – 2020)
Application Forms for the Entrance Examination into JS1 will be available on-line from September 1, 2019
- You can download the admission form online or it can also be purchased at the school premises.
The completed application form costs, ₦5,000 (non-refundable) application fee.
- Submission of completed application forms with all required documents to the Admission Officer by the parent/ guardian.
- Entrance examination/ Interview and assessment.
- The list of successful candidates will be released as well as the admission letters.
- On admission, parents are required to submit
- Admission letter, Copies of birth certificate and medical report.
- September 1st 2018 to January 7th 2019: Entrance Forms are activated on-line / Completing and Submission of Entrance Forms.
- January 8th – 18th 2019: Late Sales of Scratch Cards in the College and Access codes online.
- February 2nd 2019: Entrance Examination starts at 10.00AM.
Handmaids Girls’ Secondary School, Kuje, Abuja